TURNKEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- FEASIBILITY: All Relevant Cost i.e. Land Acquisition; Departmental contributions and Fees; Bulk / Link / External / Internal / Electrical Engineering Services; Construction of Dwellings.
- PROCUREMENT: Professionals; Sub-Contractors; Suppliers and Labour
- PLANNING: Detailed Finishing Solutions to Assist with the Determining the Gross Value of Works.
PROFESSIONAL PROCUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- PLANNING: Together with Professional Team we Facilitate the best Suited and Time Efficient Solution for your Project
- Planning includes Expertise such as – Town Planner; Architect; Surveyor; Architect; Civil / Structural / Electrical Engineers; Accountant etc.
- NHBRC Registered Contractor
- Master Builders Contractor
- BIBC Registered
- UIF Registered
- Workmanship Compensation Registered
- Construct Dwellings to be fit for Occupation and use
- Conform to the Provisions of any Acts of Parliament; Ordinance; By-Laws for the Time Being in Force and Affecting Works
- Construct Single or/and Multiple Dwelling Types Warranting that Upon
- Completion of Works our Client to be the Owner of the Plans, Elevations and Specifications of the Works.
- Providing Tools; Labour; Scaolding; Plant and Machines or any Other Resources to Execute and Complete Works Successfully
- Liaison and All Relevant Sub-Missions to Local Authority and or Home Owners Association/s
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Detailed Punctual Reporting and Feedback
- Final Completion with Issuing Occupancy
- Certificates and Rendering Final Account
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Detailed Cost Estimation with Relevant Cost
- Detailed Comparisons between Relevant Building Methods such as Foundations; First Floor Slabs and Roofs for example.
- V.A.T. Projections
- Speciality Rafts include Ventilated; “Waffle” and NHBRC Spec Type Rafts
- Read here for a summarised overview of Rafts
Get a Quote for your Project
Our Latest News
071 152 4515
071 167 1637